Mail Center Services
The Mail Room needs your help. We are continuously receiving mail from the sites with either limited return address or NO return address at all. Additionally, we discourage handwritten envelopes because they cost your site an additional $0.026 per piece. (It might not seem like much money but when you think that it is not just mail from your site but from all of the sites in the District, it makes a difference.) Would you please review the Mail Room guidelines and let us know if we can be of any assistance. Thank you!
In addition to the recipient’s name, please include the site or department on the inter-departmental mail envelope. We are a large district and your outgoing mail will likely be delayed without the site or department indicated.
Example: Maintenance Dept., John Smith (rather than John Smith)
FIRST CLASS MAIL
• Rubber band all first class mail.
• Make sure that the envelope flaps are OPEN and all going in the same direction.
• If using a preprinted envelope with the 1401 N. Handy address, please add the name of your site/department on the envelope in the return address section. Indicating the site/department will not only ensure that your site/department is charged appropriately but also will assist the mail room in the event that the mail is returned by the post office. All other envelopes must contain the sites name and address.
• Please note that outgoing First Class Mail without the complete return address will be returned to the site/department.
• Do NOT handwrite addressee information. (This will not only save the District and your site/department money but your mail will be processed more efficiently.)
• Mail being sent out of the country requires special handling. Please be sure to flag these pieces.
MAIL TO OTHER SCHOOL DISTRICTS IN ORANGE COUNTY
No postage is necessary to mail items to other school districts within Orange County. However, in order to take advantage of this service, please note the code of the district that you are sending the mail to in the “stamp” area of the envelope or package.
|72||Garden Grove Unified|
|74||Huntington Beach High|
|76||Laguna Beach Unified|
|77||Los Alamitos Unified|
|84||Santa Ana Unified|
|88||North Orange County CCD|
|90||Coast Community CCD|
|92||Rancho Santiago CCD|
You need to have Adobe Reader installed to view PDF files.
Please click on the above image to download this free software.